Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hmmm, it's March and I haven't entered anything for a while....

So here it is, March 7.  When I got up this morning, after having thanked the Mother for another beautiful greeting to morning, I decided it's time to get back on track.  I am working on a pair of lacy/cabley mitts and found my next swap partner to be my dear friend Paula (excited!).  I am compiling my list now of goodies.

I have been so busy these last couple of months with work and the gym that I have completely ignored my poor little blog.  So here are a few pix of what I've completed, where I've seen beauty in our wonderful city and whatever...
 
Of course my vest has yet to be finished.  I have, however, managed to get it sewn together, just not had the patience to add the trims (~:  There are just so many other things I want to do and when the sun is out you can be assured I will not be in the house, but rather out exploring every street and alley Eugene has to offer!
I do take my knitting with me, but often times I'm too busy enjoy the sun and pleasures of an upcoming Spring to sit in any one place for any length of time.  It's a wonder I get anything accomplished.  Even my pix I sometimes forget to take of the things  I do get done and alas they are given away never to be shared with anyone but the recipient...all is good!

I bought my first Malabrigo last weekend, now to  get it wound and started into the Traveling Woman wrap...hmmm maybe I should get a pic of the color...I don't think I will be giving this one away though so I should have pix of it soon.

Well, the day is shaping up to be another beautiful one, even with the clouds...it's currently 47 perfect degrees!

~Out the door again!

1 comment:

paula said...

You have given me an idea for my next post. . . I saw our 1st crocus in front of the front porch today AND I put my swing up . .can summer be far behind?

OH . . I am just as excited to have a certain resident of Eugene, OR, as my "swappee."