Saturday, January 2, 2010

Another beautiful day!

Another beautiful day, another 2 miles in.  Of course I should have gone back out once I dropped off my books, but knitting distracted me.  Okay, out again tomorrow.

Tonight I found a work out DVD I had forgotten about, hooray!  This will come in very handy in the mornings, it's just a 10 min stretch with arms and abs.  Great way to get started in the morning.  I find I always have the best days when I work out first thing in the morning.

So I'm getting my swap knitting done!  I can't believe how productive I've been this weekend.  I have enough stuff for the next 2 swaps.  Now to just put in the filler items; these are fun to search for, but trying to keep with the theme of the group "Itsy Bitsy" is a bit challenging.  I don't want to spend a fortune, but I don't want to come across as "cheap".  No matter, hopefully everyone likes their stuff; they all seem to give positive responses, so I can only deduce all is good.  I really need to start getting some photos taken...perhaps tomorrow.

I also started my first book tonight,  Accordion Crimes, by E. Annie Proulx.  So far, a good read.  I also picked up, The Shipping News, also by same author.  I'll read it next week.

~Okay, off for an evening stretch, a little more reading, a little more knitting, then off to bed.  Five o'clock comes awfully early...

2 comments:

wool and walking in The Apennines said...

Anyone in Itsy would be proud to recieve one of your swaps..I speak from experience...snowflake. And besides the group is full of only positive feedback

TraceyKnits said...

I understand getting distracted from your activities by the knitting. It is always there, staring me down as I try to get things done!

Tracey
http://www.traceyknits.com