Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thursday, stay at home day...

I'm usually out and about as soon as 4:00 hits, but today I've decided to stay in and get the laundry done and the house cleaned; not sure WHAT came over me! Okay, so the laundry is in, the floors look acceptable and I want to knit. I'm just about done with the final repeat for the leg of Tab's sock and should be on the gusset soon. My thoughts, however, are on to yet another project, or should I say on completing an as of yet unfinished project...the vest! I love this vest and not sure why it's taken me since last year to start working on it again )~: I am determined to have it completed before it turns off cold!

So off I go to work on the sock, pull out the vest (can't work on Eric's scarf until this weekend...out of wool, lol) oh and I think I'll try my hand at spinning...again!

~Back to the gym tomorrow, yoga tonight!

No comments: