Saturday, September 26, 2009

Ah fall...



I love fall. I especially love fall here in Eugene. The trees are starting to change more and more and the days are shorter and shorter. Alas, our local farmer's market will be going inside soon. So on my walk today I stopped and found this gorgeous bouquet...
What a happy arrangement of fall's splendid beauty! I also made it to my LYS, another favorite place to visit and found this...sweet pastels for making Bebe caps for our local Relief Nursery. Now that Tab's socks are done, caps need to get underway. Eric's scarf is progressing nicely and the vest, well the vest is what it is. I love the vest, but don't find myself in too much of a hurry to get it finished, I think the urgency now is in getting these much needed caps done up for those precious little bebe's! Well, nothing is going to get done unless I get off of here and get to it!

I'll post pix as I complete them...I think I shall go back out and find a park bench and continue knitting...


~Ciao for now!

2 comments:

Marissa said...

Pretty flowers! I am reluctantly releasing my death-grip on summer (as if I had any chance of keeping it here), and beginning to embrace fall. Only those gorgeous colors could alter my determination (and maybe the obvious futility of anything else?). Thank you for sharing the beautiful colors!

Kathy said...

Hi Marissa!
Thank you! I picked these up at our local farmer's market. I love fall and all it brings with it. I can imagine your area must be incredibly beautiful at this time of year. I really enjoy reading all your adventures (~:
~Kathy