Thursday, January 1, 2009

A New Year, A New Me...

So here we are at another new year, hooray! Happy New Year! I feel like I am renewed, even though it is not Spring yet ;-). So I am looking at my projects and looking to start something new as well. I can never have too many things going at once and then again I need to get some projects finished!

I never start the new year with promises of anything. I don't believe in false resolutions that I know I won't stick to. But, what I do believe in is myself and my ability to improve myself on a daily basis. I really don't need to wait until a new year starts, this is a no-brainer!

Now with this in mind, and a day off today, I think I will work on finishing some projects today. Like the hot pads I needed last night or sewing a lining for my bathroom curtain...I'm not much for public strip-tease :-) And the other day I did finally find someone who is very knowledgeable on spinning so out came the spinning paraphernalia and with some-what more confidence I think I may be able to make some progress!

I am energized today, I slept in til 8:30 which is really late for me! But before I get started on the fun stuff I think I shall go have breakfast. I am an advocate for breakfast to start off a great day.

~~~> Tootles!

No comments: