Monday, November 10, 2008

Yummmm, someone is doing some baking...

I can smell that pumpkin pie baking. It's wafting thru the open window. It smells so yummy! I'll just bet it's the bread store that's right behind me, they do make some scrumptious breads!

So, today I went for a run, and it was actually a run. I'm pretty proud of myself because it seems to be getting easier. Not as much huffing and puffing, LOL! I am determined here and every day I am able to get out there puts me one day closer to my goal! Kudos to me!

I have been searching and searching for just the right item to make for my no-so-secret sis. I think I have found what I am looking for. Of course, I am not going to post it here as she may be lurking and I don't want her to know. I will tell you this, Ms Tavish, it will arrive unexpectedly with truffles! Question is, when? I guess we'll see.

Hmmm...I wonder what it could be?!

No comments: